Astrologers have announced a new set of zodiac sign dates, not that we knew we needed them.
The big news is that each previous symbol’s covered dates moved by a month. That is because, astrologers say, the moon’s gravitational pull wobbled the Earth’s rotation on its axis recently.
So now, after all this lifetime as a Sagittarius, I am now, God help me, a Ophiuchus, whatever the hell that is. Sag was an archer, and I could relate to that.
But a Ophiuchus? Its dates are November 29 to December 17. Since my birthday is December 16, I got bumped under the new sign.
Instead of a classic archer, the Ophiuchus is the sign of the serpent holder. Like Indiana Jones, I hate snakes.
Here are some other traits associated with Ophiuchus:
- Many people are envious of the Ophiuchus as he/she progresses well throughout life
- A seeker of wisdom and knowledge
- A flamboyant dressing sense, favouring bright colours.
- Authority looks upon him/her well
- Would make a great architect or builder
- Number 12 is the lucky number.
- Will have a big family but will leave home at an early age
Yeah, right. Sagittarius traits fit me much better. I am not sure I am cut out to be a Ophiuchan.
The change also lends a whole new dimension to the old pick up line, “Hey, Baby, what’s your sign?”
“I’m a Ophiuchan.”
Then buy your own damn drinks.